The BEM Framework creates a link between the most important existing agile management methods and the maturity level of a startup. It is closing the requirement gap that prevents companies from doing agile and lean oriented project management by offering principals for individual behaviour patterns, as well as for the collaboration on an organisational level.
The BEM Framework provides you with an agile and lean oriented meta model for entrepreneurs with focus on evolutionary management and complexity and risk minimization.
- 1 General information
- 1.1 Background
- 1.2 Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM)
- 1.3 Characteristics of the Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM)
- 1.4 Goal of the Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM)
- 1.5 Values of the Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM)
- 1.6 Characteristics of the evolutionary cycle
- 2 Elements of the evolutionary cycle:
- 3 Keep in mind:
- 4 Inspiration & more information
Executers of the Anglo-American business administration use the term business model equivalently to the term framework
Business -> Society, Firm or Company
Evolution -> Continous adaption through heredity, according to natural scientist Charles Robert Darwin
Management -> Organization of tasks and processes
Framework -> General structure
Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM)
Is a specialized structure addressing strategies for business foundings or reorganizations to develop stake- and shareholder needs and harmonized collaborations. The framework includes complexity decrements, organisation developments, modulations, plannings, and realizations and gives users orientation points.
Characteristics of the Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM)
- Interact in a harmonized way using BEM Mission Statements and BEM guidelines
- Reach an optimal input-output-relation in Evolutionary cycles with your individual capabilities
- Apply Best Practices
- Minimize risks and complexities
- Simplify complex tasks in the value chain with limited resources using lean oriented management methods
Goal of the Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM)
To enable and qualify lean oriented management of a business mission and to implement it economically.
Values of the Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM)
- Adapt the native Big picture with the gained knowledge and experience from evolutionary cycles
- Economical output of a BEM process should immediately add worth to the share- and stakeholder input
- Current knowledge gets permanently updated with new experience in favor of the business evolution
- Share- and stakeholder interests are transparent and harmonized
Characteristics of the evolutionary cycle
The evolutionary cycle can be understood as a reoccuring stage goal in the BEM framework, e.g.;
Elements of the evolutionary cycle:
The sticker is understood as a task in the Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM). It is the smallest element of an evolutionary cycle.
In work packages, stickers about business tasks are grouped. A work package is the medium element of an evolutionary cycle.
The Storage is a place for temporary finished stickers and work packages, as well as a backlog for new visions or tasks and for completely finished stickers and work packages.
In the ideal case, stickers should be continuously edited.
If a sticker gets closed nonetheless, it contains no worth anymore.
Duration of an evolutionary cycle
The duration of an evolutionary cycle is a representation of the total of estimated time to absolve a mission needed to finish all related stickers and work packages.
Continuous improvement or value enrichment of stickers or work packages in an evolutionary cycle, as well as the treatment of issues or suggestions of the market or organization.
Goal of the evolutionary cycle
Heredity of positive and negative experiences and knowledge addressing evolutionary cycles and further enabling of the market- and business organization.
For responsible share- or stakeholders of a mission, a specialized framework is useful to reach market and organization goals sustain ably and to create a future for the market and business organization. So the Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM) is a general structure for entrepreneurs to plan action strategies and implement them harmonized into organizations. Operators of the Business Evolution Management Framework (BEM) strive after an agile way to reach the goal with general conditions to harmonize Market- Share- and Stakeholder requirements.
Keep in mind:
The methodology should be viewed as a noncommital suggestion. Different views, expectations or experiences lead to different methodologies and practices.